FIA Card Service - FIA, Bank of America, Idiots!
I called today to get a replacement for a damaged card, nothing more.I first talked to a nice guy that said he would get it taken care of, then he connected me to the Devil.
After being berated for about 5 minutes with a series of questions, I finally interrupted and said; "you know I only need to replace my damaged card..." He told me to hold a minute and came back and told me they were closing my account. I was/am in shock at the stupidity. I have had this card for three years and it has been my primary card, I spent on average 5k a month on this card and never once carried a balance, not once, paid in full monthly, on time! They said it was because my employment had changed, so what!
Do we really wonder why banking is in such crisis?
Idiots!Stay away!f00fb1a review #165265
You may also like
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Started direct deposit with Netspend, tried to pay my bills and they won't pay them inside of 15 days. They pay my bills late every month so now I have..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days. I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "BUYERS BEWARE!!-I bought a brand new Kia Sportage 2013 one year ago in October 2012. In fact I bought two. Exactly the same for myself & my GF. Since buying..."