FIA Card Services
Bill got misplaced.Payment not made on time.
Card frozen without notice. They had my e-mail, I had account for several years with always on-time payment history, usually in full. I had outstanding less than 10% of available balance . Called and was told that this is what they do to anyone who is late in making a payment.
They can send out sales pitches and survey's online using my e-mail and can't give me a notice that they are freezing the account because 1 payment is late?Took 3 calls to reach a supervisor( I know probably just someone at the next desk)
More Review Details
- Review category
- Credit Cards
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Started direct deposit with Netspend, tried to pay my bills and they won't pay them inside of 15 days. They pay my bills late every month so now I have..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website. ..."
- "SCAM Seems they hook you for a trial and then they repeatedly send you unauthorized product. When you call they can never locate your account... It is the dog chasing..."
- "Never do business with Robert Whitfield of Advantage Realtors in Roswell Georgia. In January 2014, he scammed me out of money by claiming he would send me a set of..."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."