Bill got misplaced.Payment not made on time.
Card frozen without notice. They had my e-mail, I had account for several years with always on-time payment history, usually in full. I had outstanding less than 10% of available balance . Called and was told that this is what they do to anyone who is late in making a payment.
They can send out sales pitches and survey's online using my e-mail and can't give me a notice that they are freezing the account because 1 payment is late?Took 3 calls to reach a supervisor( I know probably just someone at the next desk)
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "I am a US citizen; yet western union refuses to change my legal name on my credit card. Customer Service, Accounting Department, & the Managers is unprofessional.They stole the remaining..."
- "My late husband purchased a $50 gift card for me a couple of Christmas's ago. I kept forgetting to use it, but it doesn't expire until 04/2020. I..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..."
- "After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website. ..."
- "DISGRACEFUL, GIMMICKY COMPANY POLICIES include: (1) Failing to deliver beds that are as high quality as company advertises. (2) Delivery + return fees ($360): customers who finance the bed and..."
- "Worst experience ever!! I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car. Im assuming they were too lazy to..."
- "I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room! I was excited to get such a nice property for such a..."