Bill got misplaced.Payment not made on time.
Card frozen without notice. They had my e-mail, I had account for several years with always on-time payment history, usually in full. I had outstanding less than 10% of available balance . Called and was told that this is what they do to anyone who is late in making a payment.
They can send out sales pitches and survey's online using my e-mail and can't give me a notice that they are freezing the account because 1 payment is late?Took 3 calls to reach a supervisor( I know probably just someone at the next desk)
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "After buying this item from Al closet for my mother I received an email that the seller will not sell me the watch. After many conversation via email..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website. ..."
- "So i brought an $20 and $10 burger king gift card and received an email from WALMARTONLINE@e-deliverygroup.com saying to click on link to "view/send giftcard" i went onto the link..."
- "I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for. I..."
- " Wow!! .... Wow! I'm absolutely speechless. I don't know where to start from or how to explain how sad I feel. I usually stay away from the Gresham location because there product is all..."