Bill got misplaced.Payment not made on time.
Card frozen without notice. They had my e-mail, I had account for several years with always on-time payment history, usually in full. I had outstanding less than 10% of available balance . Called and was told that this is what they do to anyone who is late in making a payment.
They can send out sales pitches and survey's online using my e-mail and can't give me a notice that they are freezing the account because 1 payment is late?Took 3 calls to reach a supervisor( I know probably just someone at the next desk)
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder. Had my username but not my password. Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "I rented a car to make a short trip that usually takes 2.5 hours and it ended up taking 8 hours. Budget gave me a car with a serious mechanical..."
- "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..."
- "I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania. When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O. for the..."
- "My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big. He did not return it before..."