FIA Card Service - FIA Financial/IRS 1099
I received a bill from the IRS for a debt cancellation based on a 1099 form filed by FIA Financial, Card Services, Consumer Lending based in Greensboro, NC.I never received the form from FIA, supposedly for a bill I incurred in 2008 and they wrote it off in 2008.
I think not. I never did business with them. It is possible that they purchased some accounts from other companies and then wrote them off.
I would like to know if others out there have experienced similar problems and if so, I would like to share info.I smell something seriously wrong here.review #210188
You may also like
- "People used PayPal to rip me off through Craig's list and EBay Moters for a travel trailer I was trying to buy..."
- "We are one of the leading British Government registered Brokers, Agent and investors based in Beijing with subsidiary offices all over Europe. We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC..."
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "I bought these ($1,200.00) astronomically high price cookware thinking that it was going to be the best and it is actually been horrible. The sensor on the tops always..."
- "I ordered the open teardrop ring and I got it in the mail about a week later. However I was disappointed because the ring looked nothing like it did on..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date. FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they..."
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."