FIA Card Service - FIA Financial/IRS 1099
I received a bill from the IRS for a debt cancellation based on a 1099 form filed by FIA Financial, Card Services, Consumer Lending based in Greensboro, NC.I never received the form from FIA, supposedly for a bill I incurred in 2008 and they wrote it off in 2008.
I think not. I never did business with them. It is possible that they purchased some accounts from other companies and then wrote them off.
I would like to know if others out there have experienced similar problems and if so, I would like to share info.I smell something seriously wrong here.bd76cef
You may also like
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "I went in to Conn's in Dallas,TX, the Wheatland location. I purchased a laptop and a 75 inch Samsung Smart Tv. I told the Sales person, I wanted..."
- "Over 500 local businesses amazing place Many unique items under 64000 sq ft of space ! Great service and fun shipping always. ..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."