FIA Card Service - FIA Financial/IRS 1099
I received a bill from the IRS for a debt cancellation based on a 1099 form filed by FIA Financial, Card Services, Consumer Lending based in Greensboro, NC.I never received the form from FIA, supposedly for a bill I incurred in 2008 and they wrote it off in 2008.
I think not. I never did business with them. It is possible that they purchased some accounts from other companies and then wrote them off.
I would like to know if others out there have experienced similar problems and if so, I would like to share info.I smell something seriously wrong here.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "As a UK & Offshore professionally qualified assets manager of 24+ years experience in both the UK & throughout S.E. Asia, with over 600 articles published as a lead financial..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "ORDERED AN ITEM, AFTER A MONTH NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO UPDATE. NO CALLS, NO EMAIL. NO NOTHING!!!! THE WORST PART IS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THE DAY AFTER I MADE..."
- "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..."
- "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..."