2.0

Have a Fidelity FIA card.Have had 3 instances in the last 5 months where they have put my card on hold as a fraud detection issue.

Either because me or my wife are traveling and charging out of state. The hold is resolved easily over the phone answering their questions etc. BUT what has happened regularly is that subsequent transactions are NOT going through and are being declined. Some of these are automated transactions I have.

I have had t call back 3 times to get these resolved and each time AMEX say the accont is not an hold and the issue is with the vendor.The fact that this has happened 3 times each with the same issues after a fraud lock tells me it son the AMEX side but it doesn't appear to be fixed.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at FIA Card Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FIA Card Service to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FIA Card Service fidelity rewards card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments