Coeur D Alene, Idaho

Have a Fidelity FIA card.Have had 3 instances in the last 5 months where they have put my card on hold as a fraud detection issue.

Either because me or my wife are traveling and charging out of state. The hold is resolved easily over the phone answering their questions etc. BUT what has happened regularly is that subsequent transactions are NOT going through and are being declined. Some of these are automated transactions I have.

I have had t call back 3 times to get these resolved and each time AMEX say the accont is not an hold and the issue is with the vendor.The fact that this has happened 3 times each with the same issues after a fraud lock tells me it son the AMEX side but it doesn't appear to be fixed.

Review about: Fidelity Rewards Card.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more CareCredit has misleading late payments even within the interest default window Carecredit "CareCredit has a current balance of $1021 I borrowed $759 total I made a payment of $140 Balance should be $619 The customer service representatives will not work with consumers...." Read more Panty Deal - I will have to pay in order to sell PantyDeal Panty Deal "..... xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx As far as I know it..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more