Several problems with this card.I have been trying to get my auto pay set up for 7 months.

You have to mail in a paper form. They tell me it will go through in 2-3 months. Then it doesn't and I have to resubmit and wait 2-3 months. My other credit cards allow me to set up an auto pay for the full amount within minutes.

Also, if you pay your amount off, but say for $2, they will still charge you the full interest amount. Paying off your card online is not possible. You have to call or write a check to pay off your full statement balance. Third, they turn off your credit card when you try to make "large purchases"...i.e.

$250 at Target or Walmart. I routinely make these types of purchases and find this very annoying! I had a customer service agent hang up on me when I asked her to please call me before they assume it is a fraudulent charge. I was not yelling or swearing at her.

She had just confirmed my cell number so she could have called me back. I had been on hold for 22 minutes and got disconnected and then was on hold for another 27 minutes before she answered. After 17 minutes on hold I was able to call back again to get my card turned back on.

Ridiculous!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FIA Card Service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FIA Card Service.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare FIA Card Service to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments