Parker, Colorado

Several problems with this card.I have been trying to get my auto pay set up for 7 months.

You have to mail in a paper form. They tell me it will go through in 2-3 months. Then it doesn't and I have to resubmit and wait 2-3 months. My other credit cards allow me to set up an auto pay for the full amount within minutes.

Also, if you pay your amount off, but say for $2, they will still charge you the full interest amount. Paying off your card online is not possible. You have to call or write a check to pay off your full statement balance. Third, they turn off your credit card when you try to make "large purchases"...i.e.

$250 at Target or Walmart. I routinely make these types of purchases and find this very annoying! I had a customer service agent hang up on me when I asked her to please call me before they assume it is a fraudulent charge. I was not yelling or swearing at her.

She had just confirmed my cell number so she could have called me back. I had been on hold for 22 minutes and got disconnected and then was on hold for another 27 minutes before she answered. After 17 minutes on hold I was able to call back again to get my card turned back on.

Ridiculous!

Review about: Fia Card Services Automatic Payment Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion