They are affiliated I no this cause they did the same, they took my Line of Credit from Bank of America, and now I'm being sued for Breach of Contract, im confused I thought I was with the Bank, I too had not been told that they now had my account, between the lies, harassment and them calling my son at work reguarding my account, I'm appalled that they can do this, plus the lawyer whose suing me became the mediator at the arbitration, and gave the account to a co- worker, which I would say is Conflict of interest, does the courts not see this, well of course you know who won, no proof as there was no contract and when my Lawyer called me on the phone during the mediation I was told by her to hang up and shut my phone off, Are you kidding me and this is a reputable company you've got to be kidding! Thing that gets me they keep referring to it as a card, when it was a Line of Credit they can't even get that straight.

Review about: Contract Breach.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $350000
Preferred solution Drop the Law suit or I can counter sue for breach of privacy, harassment, cashing a check that was to go Bank of An

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments