Los Angeles, California

FIA card services supervisor/manager was suppose to get back with me.They NEVER DID.

Called Fidelity with whom I got the Am. Express card from and spoke with the presidents office. They have called FIA for the past 3 days to have them respond back to me. FIA NEVER DID respond back.

Even Fidelity can't get them to call me. Sorry Fidelity, I am currently searching elsewhere. When the host company can't get Bank of America (FIA) to respond to its customers it shows how bad BofA really is.

Too bad Fidelity name is getting dragged into the mud.Leaving both.

Review about: Fia Card Service Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Why would you waste time trying to call a "monster mega-bank"? Fire them immediately.

Axiom Bank fraudulent return check charge Axiom Bank "Axiom Bank refused to pay my check #1007 on May 02, 2017. I have the statement and the return check statement to prove that I had $181.03 in my acc't,..." Read more Aspen Dental - Beyond Pissed Customer Aspen Dental "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..." Read more Us Bank - Locked out of my account for my own security Us Bank "This one is just absolutely ridiculous and ***. So, today I try to login to my own US Bank account and I get this.. "For your security, you’ve been locked..." Read more Nationwide Bank Unauthorized & unsolicited set up of 25 accounts Nationwide Bank "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more