FIA card services supervisor/manager was suppose to get back with me.They NEVER DID.

Called Fidelity with whom I got the Am. Express card from and spoke with the presidents office. They have called FIA for the past 3 days to have them respond back to me. FIA NEVER DID respond back.

Even Fidelity can't get them to call me. Sorry Fidelity, I am currently searching elsewhere. When the host company can't get Bank of America (FIA) to respond to its customers it shows how bad BofA really is.

Too bad Fidelity name is getting dragged into the mud.Leaving both.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FIA Card Service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FIA Card Service.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare FIA Card Service to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Why would you waste time trying to call a "monster mega-bank"? Fire them immediately.