2.0

I have been unable to close my account with this company!There is no way on their website to pay your card in full.

Only two options are (1) pay the minimum payment or (2) schedule a FIXED regular payment. WTF??? I pay my credit cards on time and in full, but this company has things rigged such that I have had to pay over $85 in late charges on a $25 balance! I had paid this card off and closed the account, only to find out by email MONTHS later there was still a balance!

No emails whatsoever prior to that time from FIA!PLEASE, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM FIDELITY FIA CARD SERVICE!

maryim wrote the review because of problems with payment at FIA Card Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants FIA Card Service to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fia practices overall. Author liked the most customer service did the best they could. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FIA Card Service fidelity investment rewards american express card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments