Sagle, Idaho
2.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Rewards are good but the customer service is not Amex direct and most of the operators are clueless.Tried to access the cash advance option and spent 3 hours on the phone with no resolution.

Very few banks will process the card and those that Amex said would do it could not get it to work. Their suggestion was to goto a casino as they process these advances .....wtf. None of their operators could provide a list of banks in my town that would process this.

They were searching on Google.You would think they would have that info internally.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FIA Card Service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FIA Card Service.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare FIA Card Service to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Skylight Visa - Didn't get my money from atm withdrawll Skylight Visa "Hi my name is Nestor Rodriguez and last night 9-7-17 I tried pulling my money from an atm but the atm said that the device experienced a technical problem and..." Read more Skylight Visa - My card got lost stolen Skylight Visa "I had my card im my wallet, nect morning for work i couldnt find it so maybe i thougjt i had misplaced it a couple days go by and i..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more