Phoenix, Arizona

Glad I am monitor my checking account often!One day I've noticed that FIA Card Services took almost $4,000 to "auto-pay" itself w/o my authorization.

The "funny" thing was that my card balance was under $2k! When calling, they first denied it was initiated by them until I've proved with an email from their system that that the last I was online was a week prior. After 4hrs on the phone, they agree "pending" investigation on whose fault was it to refund my money AFTER 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS!! Of course, I couldn't wait that long to have $4k put back in my account so I've disputed the charge with my bank, which fixed the problem same night.

What a difference. There hundreds of similar complaints on the web. It seems someone shady company is trying to make money out of customers...too many people unhappy should send a message. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I am getting out of FIA forever.Too bad there are linked with a great companis like Fidelity and AMEX

Review about: Fia Card Services Automatic Payment Plan.

I didn't like: Customer services, Self auto payment unauthorized.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $4000
Preferred solution CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND NEVER DEAL WITH BOA AGAIN

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.