Glad I am monitor my checking account often!One day I've noticed that FIA Card Services took almost $4,000 to "auto-pay" itself w/o my authorization.

The "funny" thing was that my card balance was under $2k! When calling, they first denied it was initiated by them until I've proved with an email from their system that that the last I was online was a week prior. After 4hrs on the phone, they agree "pending" investigation on whose fault was it to refund my money AFTER 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS!! Of course, I couldn't wait that long to have $4k put back in my account so I've disputed the charge with my bank, which fixed the problem same night.

What a difference. There hundreds of similar complaints on the web. It seems someone shady company is trying to make money out of customers...too many people unhappy should send a message. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I am getting out of FIA forever.Too bad there are linked with a great companis like Fidelity and AMEX

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at FIA Card Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants FIA Card Service to "cancel my account and never deal with boa again".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer services and self auto payment unauthorized. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FIA Card Service fia card services automatic payment plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments