Was informed that I would be able to improve my credit by doing an automatic payment for FOUR months. After one phone call stating that my four months was up, I was charge again in the fifth month. Again, I called and stated I wanted the payments to stop. What happened??? I was charge again this month! The customer service is pathetic to be honest.

In all respect, I do not understand how these people maintain a positive customer base with the type of customer sevice offered. If I were to suggest this company to anyone, that would be easy..

NO WAY.. There is no reason for anyone to have any kind of a business relationship with these people.

Comments

I have 2 cards with Regions Bank that goes through FIA Card Service, I had a 6.9% interest rate and they jumped it to 12.98% with no reason (My credit score was 849) I closed the accounts and sent a certified letter notarized stating close my account and I will pay it off at the original percent, which I did and have not used them sence. I use Barkleys through Farm Bureau Bank now and love it!