I recently checked my credit union statement and it appears that I have been charged a processing fee for automatic withdrawal from my checking account for scheduled monthly payments.When I spoke with your representative to make this arrangement, I was not told that there would be this processing fee.

Not only is this discovery unfair, but also unprofessional at best.

I am grateful that my monthly payment has been reduced, nor due I mind paying a processing fee if this is the case.I just find it extremely shameful that this added fee was not discussed with me.Disgusting.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

The same thing happened to me and I've tried to communicate with them but nothing has come of it.My charge was $34.

Really ????Scam scam scam

Citicards - NOT HAPPY Citicards "Bought a product from a sales person via phone with the understanding I could review contract products (Real Estate related). They lied and I couldn't cancel and in fact charged..." Read more The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more Skylight Visa - Reclamo por un dinero no recibido Skylight Visa "Mi nombre es iram salas mi numero de reclamo es 3593351 estoy asiendo este reclamo porque el pasado 9-01-17 alas 12:45fui al cajero a retirar dinero y primero saque el..." Read more You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more