Atlanta, Georgia

I recently checked my credit union statement and it appears that I have been charged a processing fee for automatic withdrawal from my checking account for scheduled monthly payments.When I spoke with your representative to make this arrangement, I was not told that there would be this processing fee.

Not only is this discovery unfair, but also unprofessional at best.

I am grateful that my monthly payment has been reduced, nor due I mind paying a processing fee if this is the case.I just find it extremely shameful that this added fee was not discussed with me.Disgusting.

Review about: Credit Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $39
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Ruth

The same thing happened to me and I've tried to communicate with them but nothing has come of it.My charge was $34.

Really ????Scam scam scam

Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Dhgate - Customer service Dhgate "The first is the seller with name Luckcat. I have ordered from this seller a pair of sunglasses 45 days ago. Six days after paying, I received message that the..." Read more