Sausalito, California

Our card was getting declined with no reason. The FIA Card Services web site showed that my account was block because of questionable activity. So I tried to call them. And tried. And Tried. over the last three days, I've made six phone calls staying on hold without being able to talk to a human being for an average of 30 minutes per call. I don't think they actually have any people working there.

Fidelity always provides great customer services. But FIA card services provides really poor service. Part of the problem may be faulty fraud detection software.

In two words - terrible customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of credit card. FIA Card Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FIA Card Service.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Yes I am having the same problem now. It is as if they got hacked and now hiding it by not answering calls about why the cards are not working