Sausalito, California

Our card was getting declined with no reason. The FIA Card Services web site showed that my account was block because of questionable activity. So I tried to call them. And tried. And Tried. over the last three days, I've made six phone calls staying on hold without being able to talk to a human being for an average of 30 minutes per call. I don't think they actually have any people working there.

Fidelity always provides great customer services. But FIA card services provides really poor service. Part of the problem may be faulty fraud detection software.

In two words - terrible customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of credit card. FIA Card Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FIA Card Service.

Had an Experience with FIA Card Service?

Comments

Yes I am having the same problem now. It is as if they got hacked and now hiding it by not answering calls about why the cards are not working

My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more Capital One - Customer Service  Capital One "Capital One is trying to get me to pay for a fraud charge to my account that I did NOT make. I have been on the phone with these people..." Read more The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more Once again, reloadit has accepted my cash then denied access to my money with no true reason as to why Reloadit "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more